Ask an expert

09 Oct 2009

Skin Rash
Hi doc.
what ointment can one use when you get a rash on your face due to an allergic reaction to the wrong soap? Or must I rather go to my gp to get proper stuff?
Answer 328 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Kitty
You can try Anthisan or Phenergan cream.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.