Ask an expert

10 Mar 2007

sore finger
sorry doc but i didnt get to see the reply to my strange finger ailment. it feels like i have a pinched nerve in my index finger and the tip of my finger feels numb. what is this and which specialist to i see in connection with this
Answer 280 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nol
An orthopod would be the best bet. Ask your doctor to refer you to someone specializing in hands.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.