Ask an expert

14 Mar 2007

sores on the dick
doc,i have had some sores on my private part for long,its red in colour,stays at the tip of my organ,not painful but i dont like it,pls prescribe a drug for me
Answer 386 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Kunzee
Go to your nearest STD clinic - they must look what it is before one can decide which medicine will work.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19856 votes