Ask an expert

17 Nov 2004

My husband has spasm in his back and down to the legs and calf on his righthand side for the past 8 weeks.
He went for xray's, injections and used tenston, synflex, stilpayne
still no sign of getting better.

Could you please help us with advice.
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Sue, it seems like have tried enough drugs, the best would now be to see a specialist – an orthopaedic surgeon or a neurosurgeon. Another option would be physiotherapy, but i think it would be wiser to first get a proper diagnosis made and then to start treatment again. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.