Ask an expert

21 Jan 2004

Spine doctor needed
Do you have any suggestions for a briliant back doctor I can see in the Gauteng Area, Johannesburg, East Rand or Pretoria.
Someone who specifically works with scoliosis.
Answer 383 views

01 Jan 0001

Lee, I can refer you to someone in Pretoria if you like. Mail me the details of your problem and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.