Ask an expert

16 Oct 2009

STD... urgent.
Hey Doc, I need to ask you a question regarding STD and the diifrent tipes, I work with some ladies that seem to have skiped the education part when it comes to STD' s.

So they approached me to go and see what I can find on the net, so I thought I' ll just ask you.

Apperantly the lady has sores on her genital area, it iches with a yellow discharge and she has pain on her abdomen, if you can please shed some light on what she can do, and what it might be that she has.... as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

She should consult a doctor for a full examination and blood tests (STD screening). Refer to the following link regarding STD's:


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.