Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

STI or Not
Good day
I am in an sexual relationship with someone but recently after having sex I discoverd painful pimple like bumps on the base of my penis. Is this an STI, if so, which one and what can I use to treat it. I think my partner is being unfaithful and would like to know all the facts before I confront her.

Answer 339 views

01 Jan 0001

Stuey, I can’t tell you whether it is an STI without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor ASAP and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.