Ask an expert

22 Nov 2005

what can i do about stonies.When one is a teenager you get stonies(nippels swells), but mine is still swolen and i am 26.
What can i do ?
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Chris, a “stonie” is a hard lump in the breast and gynaecomastia is enlargement of the whole male breast. Let me know which one it is and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.