Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Feb 2004
stress related symptons
I'm having numbness in my arms, hands, legs and feet. When somebody touches me the sensation feels dead and I feel like I'm going to faint. A ECG was done and my heart rate was good. My pulse was also alright. Could you perhaps tell me what this could be.
Helcatz, I can’t say for sure, but it sounds like it might be due to a neck problem. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Refresher: Covid-19 vs flu vs allergies – how to tell the difference
- Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Encouraging study shows Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine protective against variants, including Beta in SA
- Here's how much all the Covid virus particles circulating in the world would weigh, if put together
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9520 votes
69% - 20875 votes