Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Feb 2004
stress related symptons
I'm having numbness in my arms, hands, legs and feet. When somebody touches me the sensation feels dead and I feel like I'm going to faint. A ECG was done and my heart rate was good. My pulse was also alright. Could you perhaps tell me what this could be.
Helcatz, I can’t say for sure, but it sounds like it might be due to a neck problem. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9473 votes
68% - 20305 votes