Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Nov 2005
sugar level problems
Hi, doctor recetly told my mom that she has sugar problems(im not really sure that its too low or to high but im more sure its to high) and i saw on this website that bananas can be good for maintaining good sugar levels, is it true that by eatin more bananas its possible to Not have sugar level problems or at least have improvement? thank you
Bodler, I think that they were referring to low blood sugar levels and your mom’s more likely to be high. Find out and let me know as a new question if you have more questions. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Hlophe will interview potential Western Cape judges despite gross misconduct finding - JSC
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes