Ask an expert

15 Dec 2002

Surgical dermabrasion
I am 44 years of age and would like to be referred to a clinic/centre/surgeon who performs such procedures in the Johannesburg/Rustenburg areas. I would also like to enquire about the approximate costs involved as well as recovery times required.
Answer 334 views

01 Jan 0001

Amy, I live in Pretoria and can refer you to someone in Pretoria. You can mail me at for contact details of someone in Pretoria. Otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.