Ask an expert

05 Aug 2007

swollen right side of neck- Glands?
Hi. I have been to numerous doctors and numerous tests and still do not know what is wrong. My left side of the face, under the chin, is permanently swollen. Although it does not hurt it is a prominent ficture and it looks like my face is scew. Where can I find out if there is something wrong with my glands and find a soluition for it. Also what is an endoconology doctor called as I cannot find on the internet under that word. I am 21 years old.
Answer 419 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Snoerkels
Look under under medical under Endocrinologist.
I think you should see a surgeon - they need to do a sonar to exclude a branchial cyst which is a harmless fluid filled sac you sometimes find in this area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19315 votes