Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Feb 2004
I have went to many dentist over the pain in my teeth. They have holes right at the gums. I've had them and even said things to the dentist over it they continued to treat it as if it was nothing bad. Never tried to fill them or anything. well now a few of them have cavities and some are my front teeth. I'm 24 and not trying to be already wearing dentures. Please tell me that pulling them out is not the only option they have!!! Is It?? One of them are not yet cavity but i can see my nerve i guess it is and it hurts but the dentists keep saying there is no reason it should be hurting, But it is my mouth i can feel the throbbing pain!! Please Reply ASAP!!
Baby girl, the best would be to see an orthodontist before you allow anyone to pull a tooth. He will be able to tell you what the cause is and also tell you what all the treatment options are. You can ask your GP to refer you to a good orthodontist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes