Ask an expert

05 Oct 2009

i have a problem which happens once in a while. there an
enlargement of vein in my scrotum and it looks really weird. it looks lumpy and testis hang
i m 24
Answer 317 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Worried
You may have a varicose vein of the testis and it is treatable with a small operation. Please see an urologist.
Dr bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.