Ask an expert

15 Oct 2009

Testicular Cancer
Please advise whether I should be concerned if my right testical is much larger than my left. There is no hard lumps or discomfort - I just find it unusual.
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Concerned
You may have a buildup of fluid on the one side (hydrocele), It is not dangerous but can become very uncomfortable with time. You can see an urologist or your GP for an evaluation. If this is the problem, it is rectified with a small operation.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes