Ask an expert

03 Feb 2004

the will to live
i have lost the will to live i have lost everything i ever had my children my girlfreind my familly i have already took 2 over doses and feel like doing it again how can ido it proply
Answer 358 views

01 Jan 0001

HL, you can’t be serious asking a doctor to help you commit suicide. Committing suicide is a very selfish thing – something you’re probably accusing everyone else of. Rather contact those near to you and ask them to help you get through this than shutting them all out. Let me or CyberShrink know if we can help with anything constructive. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9364 votes
67% - 19336 votes