Ask an expert

20 Mar 2007

things in my body
Almost everywhere on my body except my head and neck, I can feel small balls. They hurt when I touch them. What are they?
Answer 380 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Joanne
Depends on where "everywhere" - if it is under your skin it could be harmless lypomas, if it is in the groin or armpits it could be glands - rather let your doctor have a look?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19941 votes