Ask an expert

21 Oct 2009

Hi..My mother is suffering from Hypothyroidism and i just wanted to ask if you recommend her to a specialist in the Free State where she can get what stage can she get a hormone replacement?
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Lebo
As soon as hypothyroidism is diagnosed she can start hormone replacement.She can go to any physician in your area. Ask a GP to refer her.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.