Ask an expert

23 Aug 2007

thyroid hormones
I was told by my Dr after test I have a under active thyroid the medicine I to use is ELTROXIN 0,1MG
Please tel me why my hole body is full of red dots and it is itching what can I use to stop the itching and have a good night sleep
thank you
Answer 308 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Frieda
this sounds like an allergic reaction - please let your doctor have a look as you may need to go onto another brand?

Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes