Ask an expert

08 Jul 2005

My 17 year old daughter grew up with dark spots all over her tongue, it looks funny, at first I thought she's not brushing the tongue, but I think it's serious. Is there a medication for this, which doctor can I consult?
Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

Khosie, the easiest would be to take her to your GP and let him take a look at it. If he doesn’t know what it is, he should be able to send you to someone who will know. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes