Ask an expert

13 Mar 2007

Too Lubricated-Pls help
I get very lubricated during foreplay and it gets worse during penetration. The fluid is so much that I no longer sex and my partner isn't enjoying it either. Is there any medical intervention that I can seek? Please help
Answer 232 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Lily
Please let your GP just see if you don't have a Trichomonas infection that is causing a discharge?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.