Ask an expert

02 Feb 2008

TOS re:2044 please reply
Dear CD

Please help me with question no:2044

I'm still in so much pain.

Answer 448 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Michelle
Try to get hold of a TENS machine, this may give you relief until you (hopefully) go for a decompression operation? So sorry, your posting fell between the cracks of me and Dr Burger! Also try Tramal for the pain - you'll need prescription.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.