Ask an expert

25 Nov 2004

tranquilizer for flight
Hi, I'm going on my first overseas trip in December. We are going to be airborne for 17 hours. The thing is that I can't fall asleep on a plane and I get very dizzy while travelling on any tranportation. Is there any over the counter sleeping pill I can get that will be effective?? Or should I see a doctor (what kind of doctor?) to get a prescription?
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001

Sleep, the best would be to see your GP and explain the whole problem to him. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.