Ask an expert

14 Jan 2004

Treatment of Chronic Male Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Do we have anything like Skelaxin or Flexeril(both available in US)in this country which are used to treat CPPS.
I believe that I have Prostatitis NIS(111b) which does not respond to antibiotics or antiinflammatories.
If not do you suggest any other product I could try.
Also what is a bioflavinoid and in particular Quercetin.
Can this be used for the above condition
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001

Omega, if you can let me know what the active ingredients of Skelaxin, Flexeril and Quercetin are, I might be able to help. Please post your reply as a new question or I won’t get it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20214 votes