Ask an expert

13 Apr 2006

undescended testicle
I have an undescended testicle since i was a child and want to know if i can get it corrected as an adult or it will have to be removed permanently.
Answer 303 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nutty
You must have it operated on - it has a higher risk for testicular cancer. If need be they can insert a "false" testis for you to make it look natural.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19307 votes