Ask an expert

03 Feb 2004

Unknown infection
I have an infection which no doctor has been able to diognise. It attacks my mouth linning(killing the skin), gives me a sore throat and attacks my GI tract resulting in a sore chest and stomach. It also goes into my nasal passage giving me post nasal drip and then goes to my head giving me severe hedaches and depression.
Please tell what the problem is or
please tell me where I can go for a professional diagnosis. I disgrunted with the private doctors; they take you to the cleaners without getting to the root cause.
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

Nema, the best would be to see a specialist physician and have him sort it out for you. If you live in or around Pretoria, I can refer you to a good one, but otherwise the best would be to ask your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.