Ask an expert

11 Apr 2006

V-shaped toe cramps
I am a springboard diver, and everytime I hit the water lately and give the fast point toes and position, I get charlie horses in my feet. what can i do?
Answer 374 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Joeanne
You should see a sports medicine doctor or a biokineticist - you may need to do specific exercises or wear a support to take the stress of some of your ligaments.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.