Ask an expert

30 Jun 2010

I seem to be suffering from vertigo which I am assuming has something to do with my ears, as I feel some pressure in them, I am at my worst when driving as then it really feels as if everything is spinning around me and I am separated from myself, and I can’ t focus, do I go to my GP for help? Or go directly to an ENT?

Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Trix
You can go to your GP - he can do the basic examinations and prescribe something like SERC or Stugeron. Only if these do not help you need to see and ENT specialist
dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.