Ask an expert

21 Nov 2004

water stuff comming out of breast
I have this funny water stuff comming out of my breast. I would like to know if you can help me with this matter.

Thank you
Answer 321 views

01 Jan 0001

Patan, I won’t be able to do much if I can’t examine you first. It might be due to an infection, a hormonal imbalance or even a tumour, so the best would be to see your doctor or a general surgeon. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.