Ask an expert

21 Jan 2004

What to do
A friend of mine has after a long personal debate decieded that he really wants to have a sex op. Thats fine with me as i am pretty open minded, the only problem is that he wants to loan the money from me and who has a couple of thousand to loan out. Is there no cheaper or more convient way to go about this change. He has been a friend for a long time!
Answer 325 views

01 Jan 0001

Dunno, from a financial point lending him the money isn’t a good idea ass you can’t take anything back from him if he doesn’t pay you back. It’s going to cost more than a couple of thousand and there is no cheaper option than surgery to turn a man into a woman. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes