Ask an expert

17 Feb 2004

Whats it from

My boyfriend and I have been having sex alot. Under his penis is a little bump. Looks like a skin bump?Its not sore or red. Is it from the vigorous rubbing?
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

Lee, I can’t really tell you what it is without being able to examine him. If it isn’t painful or red it is probably nothing to worry about, but if it changes, the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.