Ask an expert

10 Dec 2004

Where can I go for carcinoma-in-situ follow-up in Grahamstown? ANYONE ?
I am new to Grahamstown and need to go for a follow-up pap smear.... Had a cone biopsy a few years ago for pre-invasive cervical cancer (CIN 3). Which GP would be the best one to go to? (There are no gynaes in Grahamstown).
Answer 495 views

01 Jan 0001

Roxanne, these things are best done by gynaecologists (I can’t believe there isn’t one in Grahamstown). The best would be to ask your GP to refer you to a gynaecologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.