Ask an expert

20 Jan 2009

Sorry about the incorrect posting earlier.

I' ve noticed that my cat has worms and I' m concerned that we might have picked it up from him. What should I take to protect or rid myself if I' ve contracted it?

Answer 245 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear R
You can take something like Zentel or Vermox
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.