Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Jul 2005
a proud south african
i think the problem is that white people dont understand what impact the oppression had on the black people even those who are young, the physical, psychological, spiritual and financial. i dont hate whites, i work with them they are good people just like black people are good people. we should try to come to terms with the past like a lot of you had said but in all honestly, better healing comes after understanding your pain and the perpetrator understanding the pain they caused you. i think the same principle you apply to understanding someone close to you should be used in understanding even someone of a different race. we're all human and all have feelings, i love living in south africa with black and white people so lets not run each other down
Excellently said. What a pity so many people don't seem to have read or understood your comments ( or those of Nusty & others ) before repeating their quarrels.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19970 votes