Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Nov 2004
All girls I meet cheat on me? Whats really wrong!!
I ve been single for the entire life and started proposing women when I was 28, with the intention of getting married.
Girlz I dated and got involved with all cheated(7 of them). They are all decent professional and well behaved ladies, never cheated on anyone but ME. I confronted some of these Ex and they told me there is nothing wrong with me , just that I dont do it 4 them. Can it be a coincidence that I get the same answere from all of them or should I start worring about myself?.
I grew up in a christian environment that taught me that dating without an intention to get married is a sin. I ve reserved myself for the special girl, but for WHAT?
The girl I was going out with never had a b/friend before and I was glad that at least we can grow up together. Guess what after 6 months she cheated as well. When asking her , guess what same answer like everyone.
I m a strict person, go to church and girls I date are also from church. I try as much as Ican to be nice but they say I m controlling. I dont like a girl wearing trousers, I want them to be serious with church things, if the dont I get irritated. But I truly dont think that those issues can make them leave?
Whats wrong with me?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19386 votes