Ask an expert

30 Jun 2005

alzheimer bracelett
I am in desparate need of a helpline for people with alzheimers disease. I am looking for a bracelett for mother in law who is staying with me. nelia
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

yes, try calling Medicalert -- should be in the phone book, and your doc's office would also probably have the number. sounds like a wise precaution.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.