Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
31 Oct 2006
am i depressed?please help
Hi there, i have had a year full of tragedies(i lost loved ones, i was involved in a terrible accident and i have been sick most of the time) and i think i am battling to get back to where my life was or at least grow from the experiences, BUt is seems as if i am loosing it. I am alwasy tired(though i go to gym 4 times a wk), I cannot focus(i'm loosing concentration) and i am battling to finish tasks i have started.I get upset easily, phew..i dont even enjoy my job anymore. What can i do to solve all this?Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I know what that can be like, tammy. Depression might be becoming part of the picture --- and only an assessment from a good local shrink or at least a really good GP might shed light on that ; and counselling, especially of the business-like CBT form, could help with the problems in general , as well as with Depression, if necessary
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- ANC dismissed first Gupta allegations because its 'analysis' found newspapers were racist - Mantashe
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Attacks on our constitutional democracy: 4 strategies that are being used
- J&J wants govt letter of support before signing off on 20 million Covid-19 vaccines for SA - Mkhize
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19941 votes