Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jul 2005
am i losing it
ok here it goes all my life i've never belived in LOVE i used to mistreat anyone who told me that they loved me because i've always had a low self estem . i was always dissed ( teased ) by my peers through out my whole life about the way i looked ( i.e not beautiful enough i won't mount to anything and so forth) now something changed in my life the number one problem was solved ( i got all my teeth pulled out becasue they were the problem , and got false teeth ) I've never told anyone about this till now only some peers and other people i've encouted with . problem , I've resently meet some one who i love from the bottom of my heart , i love him mind body and soul . i can't stop thinking about him i see him almost everyday and we talk for hours i mean i'm totaly i love at times we even talk about marrige and children it's like a dream . my only fear which i'm scared it will come true and i know i'm being selfish about it but what can i do . am i normal i mean i've never been loved this way before and i don't wana lose the only person who loves me i mean he calls me at 1 in the morning if he has gone out and at 4 in the morning when he gets back is this amking sense ? is it fine ti be like this or am i just being crazy or blowing things out of porportion ?
If, for whatever reason, you were trained to feel bad about yourself and your appearance when younger, lack of self-confidence may well make you feel uneasy when things seem to be going well, especially in relationships. But don't let yourself feel so darn grateful that you put up with bad treatment from this guy, as you deserve only to be treated well and with respect.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'sceme'
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
- Covid-19: Mkhize cracks whip ahead of Phase 2 vaccinations
- Spike in carjackings, home robberies evident citizens not safe in their most personal spaces
- Witness tells Zondo Commission she collected arms on Thulani Dlomo's instruction
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20298 votes