Ask an expert

11 Apr 2006

Anger and people skills
I have a problem to control my anger. I deal with a lot of clients and staff. My people skills are horrible and I talk to people in a very bad way.
I need help.
Please give me a reference.
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

We cannot recommend specific therapists here, for many good reasons. But do see a good local shrink, a psychiatrist or psychologist, for a full assessment and discussion of treatment options.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20294 votes