Ask an expert

06 Jan 2005

Angry Parents
I am very worried about my brother-in-law's children. He and his wife married at age 25, their daughter was born about 2 years afterwards. When she was 9 months my sister-in-law discovered she was pregnant again - to her horror. Their little boy's birth brought a lot of anxiety, the parents had trouble to cope with two little ones at once. My sister-in-law confides a lot in me and told me she is now at a stage where they did not have sex for more than 3 months (maybe she's scared of getting pregnant again), they are fighting all the time, the children are throwing tantrums and there is an obvious lack of discipline in their home. I desperately want to help them. What can they do?
Answer 392 views

01 Jan 0001

SOunds like they need to see and work with a counsellor, to sort out their problems, maybe see a marriage counsellor together. And don't they URGENTLY need to see a contraception counsellor at a local clinic, so they can learn that it's not necessary to either have more kids than you can cope with, or to avoid sex altogether ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.