Ask an expert

15 Dec 2004

Any help or advice?
I posted a message on helping my boyfriend with his emotional problems. Does anybody have advice for me, I am quite desparate. He says he does not want to hurt me anymore and I feel that I will not be able to move on if I did not help both of us to work through everything.
Answer 390 views

01 Jan 0001

YOu are not a psychiatrist or psychologist, and not his therapist. He must see a professional and work on sorting out his problems himself. whether or not he was ever a victim of emotional abuse ( it's awfully easy to claim, even if it never happened ) it's still his job, not yours. Sounds far too much like an excuse
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.