Ask an expert

08 Dec 2005

Bad Feelings
Some weeks ago I hurt my best friend's feelings. I realize now that I was wrong. She has always been a very good friend to me. I had no right to ctritize her the way I did. I have apologized for what I said. She said it is fine and I have a right to my opinion.

However I can still feel tension between us. Can we get our carefree friendship back? How do I make it up to my friend? I am so angry with myself. What can I do to make amends? Please advise me.
Answer 462 views

01 Jan 0001

Its not always as easy as we would like it to be --- she may not intend to hold this against you, but the relationship will pobably remain basically changed. You will probably be able in time to get back to feling comfortabl;t and confident with each other. But if there is anything more you could to to make it up to her, to make amends --- well, only she may be able to answer that one, so you need to continue to discuss this with her
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19972 votes