Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Jun 2011
bf losing interest?
How do you stay positive and happy when you think your bf is losing interest in you? His calls are less, he says he will call and doesnt, hardly any affection, etc. I need to make a call whether I want to carry on with this relationship or not over the next few weeks. If I do decide to end it, I want him to remember me as a happy, fun chick and not as some grumpy old bag. His behaviour worries me but I want to pretend it doesnt until I make my mind up. What should I do?
Firstly, I'd say, avoid assuming that he is your only chance at happiness, or the only fish in the lake. If he has such bad taste as to be losing interest in you, he obviously is not worth taking so seriously. If it seems a good idea to end this particular relationship ( and maybe i is ) it doesn't matter how he remembers you. Don't give him power over you which he doesn't deserve.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- INTERVIEW | I was misunderstood about alcohol bans, says Sue Goldstein amid interview furore
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- ANC dismissed first Gupta allegations because its 'analysis' found newspapers were racist - Mantashe
- Is Judge John Hlophe above the law? Join us at the Editors' Table to discuss his fate
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19955 votes