Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Apr 2006
Blast from the past!
Hi there hope there would eb someone to advise me. Last week out of the blue one of my high school girlfriends contacted me. We haven't seen each other in like 10 years or so. She got my e-mail address from a friend and she even sent me photo's of her. Must say she's still as attractive as always. Well she's involved with someone and so am I. Question is she now wants us to be involved again. What should I tell her? I don't want to get myself involved in something complicated and I don't want to jeoperdise my relationship.
If she's involved with someone, and knows that you are involved with someone else, why does she want you to betray your gf and her bf, and become involved with her ? Doesn't that suggest that even if she LOOKS attractive, she's not a nice person at all ? And by being so ready to betray them now, you already know she'll be just as ready to betray you ? Why not just politely say " NO thanks!" I'm already happily involved with someone else --- nice to hear from you. "
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
- Adriaan Basson | The white elephant in the troubled JSC room
- INTERVIEW | New interim SAA CEO wants to make the airline something SA can 'be proud of'
- DearSA gears up for legal tussle with Dlamini-Zuma over compensation scheme
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19986 votes