Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
25 Jun 2010
I am married for 10 yrs with 2 kids. Lately, my husband is become very boring. Doesnt want to go out and have some fun. Just wants to be at home ALL the time. He is in PJ''s even before the kids on some nights.... Im so bored and can feel the itch to search for some fun elsewhere. When I approach him on the subject he says that we are not young anymore (we are 35) and that we cant go out partying all night anymore... Im still longing for that kind of fun. Babysitters are never a problem, but yet he is still not interested. What am I to do?
Marriage counselling - in pyjamas, if necessary ! Actually, as most people grow up, "fun" in the sense fo going out and dancing the night away, tends to seem more and more shallow, and they may develop other interests. If all he wants is an early night, maybe he's being over-tired at work, or is unfit and needs a physical check-up
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes