Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Aug 2007
Boyfriend and Ex
I have been dating my bf for 4 years. He had a gf at school that left for overseas studies, so they never really broke up.. but he didnt wait for her either since he started going out wit me.. But in the beginning of our relationship he used to avoid mentioning me when she called and emailed him.. and once I snooped ok and read an email where she asked him if he cares bout me.. By that time we were very in love etc.. So I didnt understand why he made us out to be so little .. So anyway his ex is back and she has been calling and smsing him.. She knows about me. I just get so upset about the whole situation but when I say anything he says I dont trust him.. Thats his excuse for everything.. And he says he is not gonna be rude to her or ignore her completely since they were "friends"... Am I too insecure? Am I too jealous? Its just that they never actually broke up.. Its not like he left her becoz she was horrible..
Well, if he was still in regular contact with her, it sounds awfully as though he was two-timing both of you. Why should he expect you to trust him, under these circumstances ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
- Crime Intelligence: Night of the long knives sees Peter Jacobs fall
- Local govt elections: IEC to meet with political parties 'sometime this month'
- Brian Molefe: Approving my pension was a mistake
- Why healthcare staff working in clinics are being turned away from vaccination sites in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes