Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Aug 2007
Boyfriend and Ex
I have been dating my bf for 4 years. He had a gf at school that left for overseas studies, so they never really broke up.. but he didnt wait for her either since he started going out wit me.. But in the beginning of our relationship he used to avoid mentioning me when she called and emailed him.. and once I snooped ok and read an email where she asked him if he cares bout me.. By that time we were very in love etc.. So I didnt understand why he made us out to be so little .. So anyway his ex is back and she has been calling and smsing him.. She knows about me. I just get so upset about the whole situation but when I say anything he says I dont trust him.. Thats his excuse for everything.. And he says he is not gonna be rude to her or ignore her completely since they were "friends"... Am I too insecure? Am I too jealous? Its just that they never actually broke up.. Its not like he left her becoz she was horrible..
Well, if he was still in regular contact with her, it sounds awfully as though he was two-timing both of you. Why should he expect you to trust him, under these circumstances ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes