Ask an expert

08 Nov 2006

Buzz re post 2515
Shame, the poor boy!!! I was thinking, aint it possible for you to go to his school, and speak to someone there? Nobody (especially his parents) needs to know that you did it.Almost all the schools have phsyciatrists etc.Maybe that could be the way to go??
Answer 377 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.