Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

Can one?
Have a relationship with a person who does not like your child. The person is not nasty just doesn't take notice or cares about your child.

Can such a relationship work. Do you just accept the hurt ? Talking is not getting anywhere because the person will try but it just does not happen?
Answer 477 views

01 Jan 0001

You CAN, but it would be a really bad idea, wouldn't it. ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.