Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 Nov 2005
Caring about Human mankind..........
As a matter of interest........Altered States of Consciousness in situations such as cocaine etc........past life regression........Near death states.....for the most as mentioned, they have a common entity. Having studied the human bio-energy field with the Kirlian concept in Russia combined with Metaphysical Science....... The energy displacement at the crown of the head indicates a similar set of parameters....visually, the energy appears as a massive fireworks display.So for all out there take care with substance abuse cause you could be having a NDE and if you continue then this could become your reality.!!!!
Thanks for offering yet another reason why substance abuse is not a good idea. And think of the footballer Georghie Best who spent a few years as a brilliant player, and then decades as a dreary drunk, and his NDE took decades to lead to his inevitable death from over-indulging in the substance he chose to abuse
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19966 votes