Ask an expert

29 Mar 2007

CBT (Cogn Behav) Therapist Needed URGENT
I am currently looking for a psychologist/therapist (?) who specializes primarily in CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) in order to approach and help me with the current "problems" I am experiencing.

In particularly Jnb or perhaps Pretoria area, at fairly reasonable costs? Anyone help me out please?
Answer 402 views

01 Jan 0001

Try calling FAMSA and the Depression/Anxiety Support group ( number on this page ) as they list at least some of the CBT therapists around
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.